My first year at Dreaming Summit I taught 4th grade. I was pregnant with Zoe towards the end. The next year, I made an off hand comment to a fabulous parent from the previous year that if she was free, she could watch Zoe. Well... I tricked her by sending her super cute pictures of Zoe and she fell for it. Unfortunately, they had to move away to Texas and leave us... but, she comes every October to celebrate Zoe's birthday and stay with us for a week. She also spoils the kids rotten!

She just left us ... we had a great time with her here, especially Zoe. She's still confused as to why we got rid of her bed, and thinks that she's still on the plane somewhere.
We love you Tammy!!
1 comment:
Ohh Tammy! She really is sweet! How nice to have those FEW fab parents each year!
Post a Comment