10.09.2008

Fall Break Fun

So, over the break we have tried to keep busy, but of course not too busy because it IS a break. However, we have an almost 3 year old who doesn't really get the whole relaxing thing. So here are a few of our adventures....


At the park...

Swinging...

Rock Climbing...

Water fun...

A little photo shoot...

And where is Hayden while we are off gallivanting around? Well, I'm sure he's enjoying himself. He's here... with his mom. Lucky! Yes... Hawaii.

3 comments:

kimbasa said...

I about peed my pants at the little sunflower shot! LOL Aweseomeness.

and. Super jealous that Hayden is in Hawaii?! What the heck!

The Breaux Family said...

I LOVE THE PIC OF ZOE playing in the water! FANTASTIC! I was wondering if Kim cold do one for me!

Jaime said...

Love... it would totally go in your next calendar! Of course done by the skilled Kimbasa!