Yesterday was Hayden's special day (since this weekend is busy with parties) so he chose dinner at Black Angus. I'm not sure why, because we never go there and he hardly ate his steak. But, nonetheless, that's where he chose, and that's where we went. He was an angel, and Zoe was Zoe, running off 30 minutes of nap.
Then, we made our way to the bowling alley. Even though smoking is prohibited, it still wreaks of stale cigarette smoke and body odor. We were ready for an adventure. Hayden was awesome and has a future as a bowler, while Jonathan and I have a future only watching bowling. But who does that, anyway? Zoe used the ramps and bumpers and manged to hit more pins than me. Next time I might use the bumpers.
Hayden... I'm so amazed that you are so grown up now, and I'm so blessed to have you in my life, or rather in our lives. You brighten our days with your smile, sense of humor, love for Zoe, love of torturing Zoe, giddy laugh, sense of style, and silly grin. We are all so proud of you and what you have accomplished. Congratulations on turning 9... the last year of single digits. We love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment