7.25.2008
Date Night
So... this summer Jonathan and I have been fortunate enough to have had quite a few date nights. It always consists of one of our moms (which is another fortunate thing when they ask to watch the kids) watching the kids while we have dinner and a movie (movies are great because we have the $1 refill cups and free popcorn shirt). Last night we split the healthy salmon at Claim Jumper and saw the new Batman. Killer movie! It was so enjoyable... dates start off feeling like old times, before the kids came and less worries... but then we start talking about them and the feeling goes away. It's a good feeling though that is replaced. What a fabulous husband I have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where are you getting all these cute blog pages? I haven't seen anything that cute on the blogspot page. Let me in on your secret!
I found a bunch at http://btemplates.com/. You download, then unzip the file. Then on the html edit part in blogger you can upload the file. Some work better than others... lots of fun though.
Post a Comment