4.15.2010

Vanity

4.15.10

I was feeling pretty good yesterday... thinking my hair was cute with a little french braid on the side that swooped into a ponytail.  As I was talking with a friend, she kept looking at my hair .... which made me think.... yes, I know, isn't my hair cute?

My idea of my cuteness was first shattered when I glimpsed a reflection of myself in a window... where I saw a huge chunk of hair sticking up in the back.  Oh, perhaps that was what she was looking at?

Then, it was shattered for the second time when I got in my car and caught another glimpse of myself in the rearview mirror and saw a huge black pen mark on my nose.

So, my vanity got the best of me.  Serves me right....  I. am. awesome.

1 comment:

The Breaux Family said...

TRULY HILARIOUS! I am still laughing!