7.19.2009

...blah!!!.... and the Ballerina

I'm in denial that school is starting soon, hence I'm protesting any form of work... and sometimes, blogging is work. But I thought it was about time to post something. Although, my 2 or 3 readers... you know who you are... are on facebook as well so you see my pictures already. So, I guess this blog is more for me, like a journal. So if you readers feel a sense of de ja vu, then... well... it's probably a legitimate feeling!

I have had the best summers... as all summers are because I get to stay home and be a stay at home mom for a little while. Some of the perks included lounging in my jammies with my coffee, meeting friends for summer movie fun, swimming!, lunch with BFFs, hangin' with the kiddos during the day, mini family vacations, etc.

One thing we got to do was see Zoe in her very first ballet class. It was SOOOO cute. OMG. I loved it! There is just something about seeing a little girl in ballet shoes... so adorable and classic. Maybe she'll have more coordination than me.

No comments: