Did you know there was such a game as Beer Pong? Hmm... was I the only one in the dark about this? After googling this "genius" of a sport, it turns out there are ALL kinds of web sites devoted to drinking yourself silly with a ping pong ball and plastic cups. Still in the dark?... here's one website to get you informed.
Now... I only bring this up because at the party we went to on the 4th, it was THE center of the male entertainment. Notice the word "male"... all the non-males were either watching the little angels swim... or watch the dumb males make fools of themselves while getting drunker and drunker. Of course, not my hubby... he laughed along with all of us at the drunks... he also swam with my little angle so I could relax by the pool... or rather sweat...
We went to Jonathan's friend's house filled with super nice people, great food, and interesting games! Then we headed over to my parents for some popcorn and fireworks... or as Zoe calls them... "farkles" (sparkles).... and she couldn't get over where they came from... the sky? the trees? the clouds? a gun?.... hmmm... hard to explain. Also there, were my brother and his girlfriend with her two kids. We watched the fireworks from Peoria Sports Complex in the comfort of my parents' backyard and swam at the same time.
Happy Birthday America!
3 comments:
Oh Jaime!
I am so allergic to cats and will not be renting one from a coffee shop - sorry:(
Have never played Beer Pong, but wonder if there is a Margarita Pong game out there?
I obviously failed in totally corrupting you. I knew about beer ponging. But I did introduce you to keg standing or beer bonging, right? Sorry to have held out on you. =).
Post a Comment