Life ...as seen from this Mom's perspective
Hmm...sounds almost like our Monday! Good luck with your Wii Active...that looks really cool and more workable for your schedule!
Man, with kiddos fun is NEVER ending! Enjoy your summer! The hair isn;t new -- I got them done 3 months ago....Eddie hates cornrows so when he left I got them done .......easy and quick!
I love that Zoe! lol!Love- I was gunna comment on your gangsta hair...but refrained...I love your wigs better... :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hmm...sounds almost like our Monday! Good luck with your Wii Active...that looks really cool and more workable for your schedule!
Man, with kiddos fun is NEVER ending! Enjoy your summer! The hair isn;t new -- I got them done 3 months ago....Eddie hates cornrows so when he left I got them done .......easy and quick!
I love that Zoe! lol!
Love- I was gunna comment on your gangsta hair...but refrained...I love your wigs better... :)
Post a Comment