"My do it!"
"Don't help, mom!"
"No, me."
Just last night Zoe went into fits of rage because Jonathan tried to wash her hair. The nerve! Apparently he didn't know that it's not his job anymore.
It's also this way when it comes to getting dressed. I try to point things out that are fashionably correct for an almost 3 year old, but many times I fail according to Zoe. Frankly, I'm surprised I can still do her hair.
We were getting ready to see the movie Igor with my parents, which BTW I highly do NOT reccommend for kids. It's terrible. Good thing Zoe really had no idea what was happening. She told me she'd rather watch Barbie. I agreed. Anyway, Zoe came out and triumphantly stated that she put her socks on with her new shoes. Awesome! Please note, I have not done her hair yet. :)
Look carefully at her feet. First of all, the socks are on upside down. Thus the scrunching around the ankle... it's really the heal. Then, the shoes are on the wrong feet. To top it off, she has socks on with flip flops. Wow... it can't get worse than that. Should I mention those are $3 knock-offs from Wal-mart?
1 comment:
All you'd have to do is change the name to Ali, and this could a post about my two year old. Isn't fun :)! I love trying to wrestle my daughter to floor every morning as she tries to insist that her pink elephant footed pajamas are appropriate school wear and that hair and teeth don't need to be brushed before school! And she wears her purple crocs or rain boot with everything!
Post a Comment