So I thought I would actually post something, even though I'm not really feeling it... but ... here it goes.
Last night I had my traditional birthday extraveganza with my BFF's... my soulmates... my sisiters.... At Oregano's. This is something we look forward to year round since we go for each of our birthdays. It consists of the same thing everytime.... Oregano's Favorite salad, pizza - half pepperoni, half veggie, and baked ziti. Delish! Plus, their famous pizza cookie... which, BTW, we found out last night they actually give away for free for birthdays! WHAT?? We've been going there for years and NEVER knew this. I'm thinkin' they owe us some pizza cookies... birthday or not.... And, of course, the best is the conversation.... that may get us a few stares and possibly even get us mocked by a teenage boy.
This year especially we are all busy with life, kids, husbands, cleaning, etc... and the opportunity to see each other is limited. The time we get to spend together is precious and invaluable. Thank you Kim and Leslie for being true friends, for encouraging me to be myself, for entrusting me with your friendship, and for being there. I LOVE YOU!!
No comments:
Post a Comment