8.10.2009

....saved....

Zoe and I had a conversation that went a little like this tonight...

"Is God waaayyyy up high in the sky?" asked Zoe.

"Well, He's in heaven."

"Do we have to yell, 'Hey God!'"

Hee hee... "Well, you can just talk to him if he's in your heart. If you believe in Him and love Him. Then you won't have to yell because He will be with you all the time."

"I want him in my heart."

:) "Ok. Let's pray.... Dear God, thank you for loving me. Please come into my heart and help me to do the right thing. Thank you for forgiving me when I do something bad. Thank you for always being with me. Amen."

Ahhh.... I had tears....

But then I started to wonder.... is she too young to understand?

4 comments:

kimbasa said...

He called a little child and had him stand among them. And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:2-4


I think she understood :)

Jaime said...

Thanks Kim...more tears. Always nice to be reminded of what is right in front of me...

The Breaux Family said...

I LOVE THIS STORY!

The Breaux Family said...

Dang it Kim ..... you took my verse I was going to share!